About Me

My photo
Welcome to my page! Thank you so much for reading! I'm in my twenties, and this is my little blog about my acting and working experiences! Please enjoy, follow and leave a comment if it interests you! Thanks again for reading!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Nominations!

So recently two of the projects I have been involved in have been nominated for two different awards!

"Cuckoo", originally created for RTE storyland competition is nominated for a Webby award! Squeeeeeeee! How Exciting!! Isn't that great!  and we were nominated in the Best Online Drama category. The Judges (including David Bowie, and internet inventor Vint Cerf!!) will choose a winner and the public also had the opportunity to vote for who they felt deserved the award.

Voting has closed but the winners will be announced on Tuesday! Woohoo! So fingers crossed as the ceremony takes place in New York. I can't attend sadly because I'm broke! But thats exciting! We are in the same category as an online web series starring Tom Hanks, and also The Walking Dead's web series.






Also a short I'm in called Romantic Hideaway is currently up for 'film of the month' and you can still vote! You can vote easily through facebook so please please, if you have a second I'd really appreciate if you could help me out! x
here is the link!

http://www.facebook.com/MyFirstJobInFilm?sk=app_162850930432266

Please vote from a computer as the site doesn't recognize a mobile device just yet!!

I hope you guys are doing well and of course I'd love to hear some of your stories so feel free to comment and let me know what you're up to!

Please vote if you have a chance! x

Thanks as always for reading!

Peach Out!
x


No comments:

Post a Comment