About Me

My photo
Welcome to my page! Thank you so much for reading! I'm in my twenties, and this is my little blog about my acting and working experiences! Please enjoy, follow and leave a comment if it interests you! Thanks again for reading!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Call-back

OK so the callback was just like a regular audition, except this time it was with the director.

I was asked to perform my scenes twice each, once how I had prepared it and the second with some direction...

and well...

I kinda panicked... It didn't go well which is kinda shite since I really really wanted that part! I've heard nothing since then, and it's been a week. A friend of mine was short-listed so perhaps she'll have better luck and get the part!! x


I think what I've learned is, in this industry, 2mins is all you have. It's your one shot to impress and if you fuck up slightly, it's not gonna get you the part. But I've also learned that with mistakes comes a lesson and I have learned from my experience and I feel I will grow from it. It can only go up from here right?!

Anyway, always hold your head high, not getting a part isn't the end of the world, it's just setting you on another path!!

Stay happy, healthy and focused! Because you can do anything!

Peach out!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment