About Me

My photo
Welcome to my page! Thank you so much for reading! I'm in my twenties, and this is my little blog about my acting and working experiences! Please enjoy, follow and leave a comment if it interests you! Thanks again for reading!

Monday, November 28, 2011

wednesday

So Titanic ran got day and it turns out i'm working on wednesday instead! So There won't be a post tomorrow night but hopefully there will be on wednesday night! yay!

I was supposed to work tomorrow and I cancelled my driving test and all but I guess thats the way it goes in showbiz, it's never a set timeframe!

So.. my driving test is rebooked, thank god, probably would have failed anyway and hopefully I'll be getting a call about Cookoo which I auditioned for on sat! Gosh, To be honest I'm not sure how that went.  I think I kept looking down a lot, which I know is a no-no when auditioning for film. and you know I believe I could have been a little more upset during one of the scenes.. So I've been kinda kicking myself for that! sake!

Oh also,  I begin my lil normal job in Penneys in Wexford next monday and once I start getting money in I'm going to work on getting definite Audition Outfits!

So when I do get around to getting audition outfits then I'll post them here and probably do a little vlog..

Also thinking about doing a monologue from Mean Girls in the spirit of Dramsoc this year as we're having a Mean Girls night on Wednesday evening.. if i'm done working on Titanic that is! but what do you guys think?

I want to know your opinion so feel free to comment below!!

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment