About Me

My photo
Welcome to my page! Thank you so much for reading! I'm in my twenties, and this is my little blog about my acting and working experiences! Please enjoy, follow and leave a comment if it interests you! Thanks again for reading!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Titanic filming tomorrow!

Oh gosh! I'm so excited! I can't wait to get there! I got my call sheet today! my own call sheet! God it's all real! ..Ah look at me, me and my one lil line! Still though! It is a line none-the-less! And I'm proud!

I'm so excited! I'll be working with Billy Carter and Kevin Zegers I believe! Oh yes!! So very anxious! I will be collected at 10! Make-up at 10.30! and then costumed and ready for 12pm! wowzers!!

I hope it's the same outfit i wore for the costume fitting! I love that beautiful dress! I have a feeling I'm going to be very tempted to take photographs, but of course thats not allowed! still! They'll remain in my head forever no doubt!

I will post tomorrow to let you all know how it went! oh wow!  I hope I don't screw this up!!!

Lol!!

chat ya laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment