About Me

My photo
Welcome to my page! Thank you so much for reading! I'm in my twenties, and this is my little blog about my acting and working experiences! Please enjoy, follow and leave a comment if it interests you! Thanks again for reading!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

script amendment and Dramsoc!!

so yesterday morning I received a large letter!!  It's all very exciting when I get post! So When I opened it I found a green script because they had made changes to the script for my part in Titanic: Blood and Steel. The one line I have has changed and the scene has changed altogether. Exciting! I keep thinking it's not real, but it is!! I can't believe I'm going to be in my first TV role! Now I know that it's only one line and it's a glorified extra really, but I can't wait. I think this is just the beginning and I'm only going to go and do bigger and better things after this!! Exciting times ahead!! xx

I also would like to say a small bit about UCD Dramsoc. I had rehearsals yesterday from 3-4pm then again from 5-6pm for "Allo Allo. I then had an hour workshop with the cast from my next project, "Present Laughter". I am getting so involved with everything and I'm auditioning for everything I can! Because I think in this business, no matter how stressful the workload is, when you're acting and doing what you love then it's all worth it, and all problems seem to melt away with the transformation into a character. And back to back rehearsals for two different productions really keeps me on my toes, and it's so much fun to change character so quickly! I also Auditioned for "Riders of the Sea" which I really hope I get to be a part of! I can't wait to hear about callbacks!!! I am possibly going to audition for "Blue Remembered Hills" as well, because hey, who doesn't want to be 7 again?!! xx

So that is all my exciting news for now. Not terribly exciting but news is better than no news. Stay tuned for Coming posts on great ideas for female monologues. And I shall be shortly up on youtube performing monologues and dialogues! I just need a camera and a reading partner... should be up next week sometime. If i can't get anyone I'll put up the monologue by Regina George from Mean Girls, not the best monologue but it's just a bit of fun!!

Stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment