About Me

My photo
Welcome to my page! Thank you so much for reading! I'm in my twenties, and this is my little blog about my acting and working experiences! Please enjoy, follow and leave a comment if it interests you! Thanks again for reading!

Friday, May 17, 2013

59 views today! new record! and a new promo...

Hey guys I just want to shout out and say thanks for checking out my page! It means a lot!

I hope to write a new post soon on headshots and working out and more to come!! but first here's a little something!

So 'Romantic Hideaway' is a short film I did a while ago and I just wanted to share with you that while we are still awaiting full confirmation that we are in the feature film, there has been a promo released for 50 kisses! As part of the London Screenwriter's Festival and we are in the trailer so I hope sincerely that we are in the feature!

here is a link to the promo and the website where you can find out more information!!

http://player.vimeo.com/video/65914231

http://www.50kissesfilm.com/#/



Thanks for all your support!

Peach out! x




No comments:

Post a Comment