About Me

My photo
Welcome to my page! Thank you so much for reading! I'm in my twenties, and this is my little blog about my acting and working experiences! Please enjoy, follow and leave a comment if it interests you! Thanks again for reading!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

CUTTING to the chase.. Jimi hendrix film


So my fitting was more than a fitting!!! They fit me in a fabulous mini dress but the big shock was when I was carted around to find the producer and the hair stylist to decide if I was a good match to play a special extra. So I'd have no lines but I'd play a person who is a real person! So I had to look right! And apparently I do look like her! So they cut it!  

As I was being shown around trying to find the producer I was brought on set and was able to watch Andre do a couple of takes of a scene! Exciting! And then he smiled at me and I smiled back! And later on he would sit beside me as I got my hair cut and he got his restyled for a different scene! So that was cool! It was only for like two mins tho so no words were exchanged! But he's nice! And he has a nice smile! 

Anyway so they cut a fringe into my hair! Any guesses as to who I will be impersonating? 



No comments:

Post a Comment