About Me

My photo
Welcome to my page! Thank you so much for reading! I'm in my twenties, and this is my little blog about my acting and working experiences! Please enjoy, follow and leave a comment if it interests you! Thanks again for reading!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

NDA

Ok lovelies... so I can't disclose what happened on set on Monday and tuesday but I will say these few things:

Being a special extra doesn't mean you have to wait around less! You'll still be hanging out on a dining bus for about 8 hours of your day!

The casting of Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix is magical and that casting agent deserves a medal!

The actors were extremely cool and sound and didn't mind hanging out or talking to us if they weren't busy

It's a very small world and you'll be surprised at how many people you know or have seen before on set!

Andre's hairstylist is the loveliest person! I want to keep him for my own!!

Hair and make up were lovely but sheesh the back-combing and high hairstyles and hairspray can be very sore!

and finally, the food on a movie set is amazing! and there is plenty of it!

Overall it was great fun hanging out with everyone and chatting and meeting new people!!



Thats a wrap!

(sorry there wasn't much in this post but I signed an NDA which is a nondisclosure form and basically says i'm not really allowed to talk about what went on or what we filmed. understandable for a big film like that. but all extras will need to sign an NDA on any film so expect to be filling in forms when you're an extra!)

Peach out!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment