About Me

My photo
Welcome to my page! Thank you so much for reading! I'm in my twenties, and this is my little blog about my acting and working experiences! Please enjoy, follow and leave a comment if it interests you! Thanks again for reading!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

so nothing new!

well I haven't got much for you blog readers but I am actually thinking about adding some outfits to this blog inspired by the movies that I love!!!

what do you think? If you have any comments about something you'd like to see on this blog then please post below.. but right now let me leave you with some pictures of the actor who has inspired me most lately!!!

who would think this beautiful thing could be so variable!?x


There are only so many that can rock this look!


I absolutely love the one below.. it's so piercing and so Lisbeth that I can't really see Rooney in any of these photos!!
 Leather!! blood?!! come on! what more can you ask for in this promo shot!!!!

this is definitely a character that I would love to play!


No comments:

Post a Comment