About Me

My photo
Welcome to my page! Thank you so much for reading! I'm in my twenties, and this is my little blog about my acting and working experiences! Please enjoy, follow and leave a comment if it interests you! Thanks again for reading!

Monday, December 8, 2014

England!!!

Hi all, so I know I haven't posted in such a long long time, but here is a brand new update!

Other than some extra work, I haven't been on the acting scene very much! I have been involved with a few performances over Halloween and now during the Christmas period with the National Leprechaun Museum here in Dublin. The shows are interactive and just general good craic so it's been a lovely little creative outlet, rather than just standing at the reception desk! 

But in other news, I have decided to move to London for quite a short period of about 3-6 months in January! And let me tell you, I'm terribly excited!! I cannot wait to get over there and to meet the amazing acting community that I've heard such great things about! 

So essentially I'll be spending time with my grandmother and my family in Crawley and then heading in and out of the city to explore audition workshops, meeting at spotlight and what nots! And hopefully I'll land a few auditions and get seen by some great Casting Directors and all that jazz! Now I know it's not gonna be all rainbows and sunshine, and it'll be super hard, because lets face it the pond is bigger, and there's a whole lot more fish! Yikes! The competition is fierce in London but I've heard great things about the support from the acting community over there and I have high hopes (although cautious, I'm thinking positive!)

Also, in case anyone was looking for me, I have a youtube channel that I will be uploading weekly videos to, hopefully all monologues but I'm sure I'll ramble off at one stage and start to talk a bit more about Acting life. 
you can find me here: https://www.youtube.com/user/appeleyes
and I currently have a beauty based blog and vlog too:
Blog: whimsyofme.wordpress.com
Vlog: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoQkIb_lm4HNjNbFSDO0Ew

Thanks so much for checking it all out guys! if you like what I do, please like and subscribe!

Also what are your thoughts about London? I am also very interested in the acting scene in Brighton, does anyone know anything about that?

Thanks for your support!

Peach Out!
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I just came across your lovely blog today. I am Irish myself, but have been living in New York for the past 5 years and now thinking of making a move to London. Its great to read what your thoughts on London are, so Im looking forward to your posts of what you think of the acting community in London. Did you set up Agent meetings before going over or will you wait a while and pound the pavements? and any advice to me on what to weigh up when making the decision to move or not?

    Thanks Pagan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    I just came across your lovely blog today. I am Irish myself, but have been living in New York for the past 5 years and now thinking of making a move to London. Its great to read what your thoughts on London are, so Im looking forward to your posts of what you think of the acting community in London. Did you set up Agent meetings before going over or will you wait a while and pound the pavements? and any advice to me on what to weigh up when making the decision to move or not?

    Thanks Pagan!

    ReplyDelete