About Me

My photo
Welcome to my page! Thank you so much for reading! I'm in my twenties, and this is my little blog about my acting and working experiences! Please enjoy, follow and leave a comment if it interests you! Thanks again for reading!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I got Cast!!... as Another One liner!!

Woohoo!! Lets hear it for ME! ok no seriously though, since my one line ("Message for you sir") on Titanic Blood and Steel, I have not had a day to top that experience on a professional set. There is something so amazing about being on set and being a minor cast member! (sooo looking forward to the day where I'll become a primary cast member but hey-ho! one step at a time!)

So today I got news from my agent that an offer of a one-line part has been made to me for a tv series that will air on the history channel!! So friggin excited! and I'll take some pics (if i can) and then put them up here once the series has aired and everything is no longer a big copy-right issue.

So excited! How did I get this you ask? Through my agent! A while ago, I was asked to submit an online audition for two minor roles in the series and I hadn't heard back from them in a while! Ah! So naturally I was sad and doubted myself, but overall got over it and realised it wasn't for me!

This is exactly the same as what happened for Titanic Blood and Steel, I auditioned for a role, didn't get it and then some time later got called on for a one-line part!

So now I know that I can at least be trusted to deliver a line! woohoo!! so excited!

Believe in yourself, and always do your best! Because the casting directors will remember you! xxx

Peach out! x


No comments:

Post a Comment